Music.Perth.Australia.World.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pieces Of The Ewan Pearson We Love

I'd always heard good things about Ewan Pearson and his ability to be at the front of dance music trends whether it be with his remixing skills or DJing. I know I am relatively late on this release but I bought the double CD package of his remix work entitled Piece Work (buy from Amazon or JB Hifi). It is an amazing collection of remixes from Chemical Brothers to Ladytron to Pet Shop boys and quite comfortably plays through every track when I listen to it without an urge to skip one. The two tracks posted below are a little different, The Rapture track an absolute belter, possibly my favourite remix of The Rapture I have heard. The Courtney Tidwell track is very different, for starters it clocks in at 11:57, but fear not dear readers/listeners, it is a beautiful track that develops and progresses and with Tidwell's haunting vocals over the top of it, it is an amazing track.

The Rapture - I Need Your Love [Ewan's Stay In School Mix]

Cortney Tidwell - Don't Let Stars Keep Us Tangled Up [Ewan's Objects In Space Remix]

Love yous all.

No comments: